These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions, and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The competition is offered by (hereinafter referred to as “Promoters” or “Sponsors”):
Kraken Ventures Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK
Mustang Survival Mfg., Inc., a Delaware company, with mailing address 3701 Mt Diablo Blvd, #100, Lafayette, CA, USA 94549
- Open to all individuals worldwide except employees of the Promoters, their immediate families, their group companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with them.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition begins on 26/04/2023. The end date for entries is 2359h (BST) 31/05/2023.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to join the mailing lists of Kraken Ventures Ltd and Mustang Survival. They can opt out at any time. They also agree to each party’s respective privacy policies found here: https://kraken.travel/privacy/ and https://mustang-survival.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy
How To Enter:
To enter the competition, entrants need to subscribe to both Promoter databases. 1 entry per person.
- The winner will be selected using a random number generator (“Winner”). Evidence can be provided upon request.
- The prize can be transferred to a friend or family member of the Winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes the Winner’s consent that his or her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent.
- A place in the Rolex Fastnet Campaign on Kraken’s VO65 with The Austrian Ocean Racing Team and sailing kit from Mustang Survival.
No cash, product, or colour alternatives.
- Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner will be solely responsible for covering their own travel expenses to and from the Rolex Fastnet Race Campaign (joining in Vigo, Spain), as well as all other costs, including appropriate insurance for the race (evidence to be provided to the Promotors on request). Full details of the campaign can be found here: https://kraken.travel/trips/racing/racing-racing/fastnet-volvo-65/
- The Winner will receive the following kit:
- EP jacket (Mens): EP 6.5 Ocean Racing Jacket – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- EP Salopettes: EP 6.5 Ocean Racing Salopettes – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- EP gloves: EP 3250 Full Finger Gloves | Mustang Survival – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- 35L submergible bag: Greenwater 35L Submersible Deck Dry Bag | Mustang Survival – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- Flat Cap or Beanie: TRUCKER MESH HAT – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- Tshirt: Sailing Tee – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- Mustang Survival water bottle
- Torrens Crew (Mens or Ladies): Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket | Mustang Survival – Mustang Survival UK (mustang-survival.co.uk)
- The Promotors reserve the right to change what is included in the kit bag.
- The Promoters shall not be held responsible for the Winner and shall be held harmless against any and all losses, damages, actions, demands, liabilities, or claims of any nature or kind that may arise in connection with the prize, any portion thereof, or this competition.
- The Winner will be contacted on Thursday, 01/06/2023, directly through email.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner to supply the correct personal information. The Promoters will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the prize should the participant fail to claim the prize by Monday 05/06/2023.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify all entries, including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the competition and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this competition entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoters will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoters, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this competition or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control when the promoters reserve the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoters, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- Contact details provided by the Winner will be used for the purposes of administering this Competition and not used for any further marketing purposes unless additional permission is given.
- The Winner must by physically able and have appropriate sailing experience to take part in the Rolex Fastnet Race Campaign. By taking part in the race, the Winner warrants that they meet this condition.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all competition matters. By participating in the offer, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules and regulations in full. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on UK law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Promoters and not to Meta.