In response to the pandemic, we have created our COVID Booking Refund Guarantee to help put your mind at ease when booking your next adventure.
If you’re still unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll do the best we can to help.
This policy applies to by the cabin bookings only. For yacht charter bookings, the charterer’s terms and conditions apply.
Joining instructions are released no later than 40 days before the start of your trip. These confirm that a trip is going ahead.
WHAT OUR COVID REFUND GUARANTEE INCLUDES
If your trip is cancelled by us at any time up to the date of departure you will be able to:
- Move to a new date.
- Convert your booking to credit to be used against a future Kraken Travel adventure.
- Get a full refund.
If you need to cancel your trip 14 days or less before departure because:
- You are prevented from travelling due to your government banning non-essential travel to the destination, or
- You are prevented from travelling due to a national or local lockdown.
We will move your trip to a new date or convert your booking to credit to be used against a future Kraken Travel adventure.
WHAT OUR COVID REFUND GUARANTEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Your normal cancellation terms will apply if you need to cancel your trip for the following reasons:
- You or a family member is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to self-isolate, which prevents you from travelling.
- A close relative is diagnosed with Covid and you are required to care for them.
- You are denied boarding to your flight due to failing Covid checks.
- You are unable to join your trip due to not fully complying with the testing or vaccination requirements to enter the destination country.
- You are subject to quarantine requirements on your return.
We strongly recommend customers take out travel insurance with specific Covid-19 cancellation and curtailment provision which is now available from many reputable providers.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
If you have any further questions about the status of your booking and how Coronavirus may affect this, please contact our friendly Kraken customer team.