These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Open to all individuals worldwide except employees of Kraken Ventures Ltd. (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, their group companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with them.
- Promotion begins from the 25/08/2022. The end date for entries is 1300h (BST) 15/09/2022.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to join the mailing lists of Kraken Ventures Ltd. They can opt-out at any time. They also agree to each party’s respective privacy policies found here: https://kraken.travel/privacy/
- The winners will be selected using a random number generator. Evidence can be provided upon request.
- Competition open to residents of UK and EI. Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- One of FIVE pairs of tickets to the Southampton International Boat Show 2022.
- No cash, product, or colour alternatives.
- The winners will be contacted on the 15/09/2022, directly through email.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize should the participant fail to claim the prize by 17/08/2022.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 21 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- Contact details provided will be used for the purposes of administering this Promotion and not used for any further marketing purposes unless additional permission is given.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters. By participating in the offer, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules and regulations in full. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on UK law.
PROMOTER: Kraken Ventures Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK